BECOME A CAFÉ POTTERY VENUE
Join us on an amazing adventure to bring socializing back to night life in an all new way! Café Pottery will bring 25+ people into your venue, any night of the week, to eat, drink, and paint on pottery. The way it works is, we don’t charge each other a dime. We work in a mutually beneficial relationship where you provide the venue, and Café Pottery provides a room full of hungry and thirsty customers.
The glazes (paints) we use are easily cleaned up with water and are non-toxic as well. All we request is that the space is not carpeted, and if it is, that you provide the cleaning if a spill were to happen.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Events typically go from 7-9pm weekdays and 6-8pm on weekends
- The Host arrives one hour prior to the start time for set-up and stays no more than an hour after the event is finished to pack up and clean.
- The events are typically 90% female, and will be drinking mostly lite beers, cocktails, and wine.
WHAT WE NEED TO HOLD THE EVENT
- Tables and chairs to hold a crowd of 35+ who will be eating and drinking.
- A waitress who can handle a crowd of this size, possible 2 for timely serving of drinks and food.
- Several pitchers of water to fill plastic cups we provide to clean brushes
- We like to provide our own music and bring a speaker to the event which is also utilized by the Café Pottery Host to give instruction intermittently through the event.
- We like a bright environment, more light the better!
WHAT WE NEED TO PROMOTE THE EVENT
- START DATE: For the first event, we need 4-8 weeks notice. The more time we have to promote, the higher the turn out rate.
- COMMITMENT: We want you on our team, and prefer you hosting us on a regular basis. We like to host on the same night and time on a weekly basis, to have consistency for our customer base.
- YOUR LOGO AND RESTAURANT DESCRIPTION: We need this content to show and tell our customers what they are buying into. People often choose a Café Pottery night based on what type of food they feel like eating that night.